Day 8: A Breakthrough

I must be getting a LOT more comfortable in front of a camera - 13 minutes is my longest video yet!

Today I'm sharing why I have chosen to step away from discussing/debating politics in online forums!

I had no idea until I completely stepped away from debating politics online just how much energy online political debates was sucking away from me and also how it created a lot of negative energy I was getting stuck in.

Learn how I found a more honoring way to channel the "venting/release" I used to receive by "debating" politics online and what I do instead with that same energy. If everyone who was truly concerned about world peace stopped debating on the "How" to create world peace and instead used their energy to actually CREATE world peace we would all have a lot more peace in our lives!


Comments

Popular Posts