Day 3: We ARE that we might have Joy!

Since today is Sunday and I am religious, I felt it was appropriate to share a message from The Book of Mormon I was reminded of earlier today when I was talking with my sister on the phone. She pointed out that quite often in our Sunday school lessons other members of our church focus on how "hard" life is and what a "challenge" it is and how we just have to "struggle" throughout life and "endure to the end" until we die and that after death we will experience joy and peace, but how in 2 Nephi 2: 25 it says, "Adam fell that men might be, men are that they might have joy." Even the Savior has said, "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (KJV Matthew 11: 30) and yet we as humans continue to make life difficult for ourselves. No one else makes life difficult for us - we do it to ourselves! I am grateful the Savior has offered to take my burdens upon himself and that I don't have to carry them alone.


Comments

Popular Posts