Personal Health Assessment update

I've realized why it's so hard for me to wake up early in the morning before the kids are up even when I go to bed early - Tips is bringing Miss Tips into me in the middle of night to nurse since he wakes up, hears her crying, goes and gets her and brings her back into our room. I don't even hear her until he brings her into our room I'm that tired! I told him this morning that she really needs to start sleeping through the night. She's 8 months old and she doesn't 'need' the milk in the middle of the night (especially since I woke her up before I was going to bed to top her off for the night). Now I know she is only waking up in the middle of the night out of habit since I had nursed her only 3 hours before she woke up again.

On the bright side, at least I figured this out so I can start training her to sleep through the night!

Also, even if I haven't been getting up early to exercise in the morning, I have been getting my workout by getting our garden ready and planted and also getting the yard ready to seed with grass seed so we actually have a lawn this summer!

Comments

Popular Posts