Storing Bed Linens

This is a guest posting that I received from my fellow blogging friend, Krystal of Recipes of a Cheapskate fame, about a month ago. With my trip to Europe, I haven't had a chance to post her very helpful hint. After she showed me how she folding and storing her sheets - I started to do it!


Take it away Krystal!

I know, I know, who wants to know how to fold sheets? But how many times I have you had to go digging through the linen closet to find all the matching pieces, or end up with two flat sheets, and your pillowcases STILL don't match. Never fear. . .I have the solution. (thanks to Martha Stewart. . .of course)


This is how I fold my sheets:

Fold everything individually first. Set one pillowcase aside.


Fold everything individually first. Set one pillowcase aside. Then, stack everything together.


Slide the stack into the pillowcase you laid aside.


Fold back the extra so it's a nice little bundle.


Stack your bundles in the linen closet, and you can easily see each sheet set and find the one you want! Ta-da!

Comments

Popular Posts