My Food Storage 'Room'

I recently read on a fellow blogger's website (rawmilkmama.blogspot.com) a posting about having a year supply of food storage. Since that is one of the many projects I've been working on, I decided to post about it here - especially for my Provident Living group. I spent Saturday during General Conference sessions, inventoring my food storage. I found that for some things, I have a year supply and for other items (milk & grains especially), I have about a 3 month supply.
As I was in the midst of inventoring, I decided it was time to re-organize my food storage 'room' or the linen closet that we designated as our food storage closet when we moved into our apartment. So, here is a look at some of what I've got (although it doesn't included the food that Marc and I just bought on Monday).

Straight on - you can see some of my water storage.


Hidden in the corner you can't see from the straight on shot - we really stack our cereal boxes!



And some more - you still can't see all of what I have because I really packed the food in there!

Comments

Popular Posts